Ambu® Perfit One-Piece Extrication Collar (multiple options)
The Perfit® Extrication Collar is designed to assist with the maintenance of neutral alignment, prevention of lateral sway and anterior-posterior flexion and extension of the spinde during transport and routine patient care movement.
- Fully disposable
- Preshaped flip-chin piece to ensure they can be stored completely flat
- Flip-chin piece facilitates intubation and removal of vomit from a patients mouth
- One-piece collar simplifies application and at the same time there are no extra pieces that can get lost
- Nasal cannula holders are located on the collar body to secure the oxygen tubes (except for infant)
- All collars are radiotranslucent, CAT and MRI compatible and come with a ventilated posterior shell for fluid drainage and a large hole for easy access