Ambu® Perfit One-Piece Extrication Collar (multiple options)
Item Number: 264 202 000
Condition: Cervical CollarsNew
The Ambu® Perfit extrication collar is designed to assist with the maintenance of neutral alignment, prevention of lateral sway and anterior-posterior flexion and extension of the cervical spine during transport and routine patient care or movement.
All Ambu® Extrication Collars have the following features:
- Ambu® collars are fully disposable. You no longer have to worry about collars being returned to the source of origin and cross contamination issues are avoided.
- Ambu® collars come with pre-shaped flip-chin piece to ensure they can be stored completely flat. Furthermore the flip-chin piece facilitates intubation and removal of vomit from a patient's mount.
- One-Piece extication collar simplifies application and at the same time there are no extra pieces that can get lost
- Nasal cannula holders are located on the collar body to secure the oxygen tubes (except for infant)
- All collars are radiotranslucent, CAT & MRI compatible and come with ventilated posterior shell for fluid drainage and a large hole for easy access. All of these features allow for patient examinations to take place safetly without removing the collar.