BD® Alaris® 8120 PCA Module, Recertified
Alaris® System Medley 8120 PCA Module
Continuous patient monitoring & barcoding, provides a comprehensive pain management solution
The potential for harm from PCA medications demands a high level of safety before and throughout therapy. The Alaris® System from CareFusion offers programming safety, barcoding, and continuous respiratory monitoring in one comprehensive pain management solution.
The Alaris®System PCA Module is a syringe-based PCA infusion device that provides quick access to total dose history and monitors trending data giving you additional tools to analyze and address a patient's response to pain therapy.
- THE CAREFUSION DIFFERENCE
- Provides the unique ability to automatically pause the PCA infusion and deactivate the patient dose request CORD if a patient falls below your hospital-defined respiratory EtCO2 limits when used with the PCA module
- Different dose ranges for the same drug based on patient diagnosis (e.g., acute pain versus chronic pain)
- Barcoding for the right drug, patient and clinician
- Common user interface that reduces training time and programming complexity
- Guardrails® Suite MX software includes customizable alarm limits by care area and trending data alongside PCA dosing data
- Together with the Auto-ID module, provides barcoding for the right drug, patient and clinician
- Bolus Cord
- Letter of Re-Certification
- Operator's Guide
- 12-Month Full Warranty on Parts & Labor