Abbott Omni-Flow 4000 Plus Infusion Pump, Recertified
The Abbott Omni-Flow® 4000 Plus Pump Infusion Pump is a stationary multi-channel pump with advanced software that manages and synchronizes the infusion of drugs through four channels that can be programmed for sequential or concurrent infusion. Its patented multi-drug management capabilities promote the safe and on-time delivery of medication and reduce drug administration errors. The Omni-Flow System is widely used to administer complex drug therapy protocols, such as those for bone marrow transplantation, oncology and cardiac anesthesiology.
The Omni-Flow 4000 Plus is a sophisticated device that precisely manages high-demand infusion requirements.
- Consolidated delivery of up to four medications and one patient access site can help improve patient safety, nursing workflow and clinical precision
- A single patient line reduces the need for multiple I.V. access sites and minimizes priming volume
- A closed delivery system, for administering chemotherapy agents can reduce exposure for clinicians
- A unique flush capability helps facilitate delivery of incompatible medications.
Potential for Increased Effectiveness
With the Omni-Flow 4000 Plus, nurses may spend less time managing I.V. infusions and more time managing patient care. The single patient access line can also reduce administration sets, patient room clutter and overall drug delivery costs.
Its ease of operation helps shorten clinical staff learning curves and may contribute to increased proficiency.
- AC Power Cord
- Operator’s Guide
- Letter of Re-Certification
- 12-Month Warranty on Parts & Labor