Abbott Hospira Plum XLM 3 (Micro/Macro), Recertified
The Abbott Hospira Plum XLM™ 3 is a three channel volumetric infusion pump that provides primary, secondary, and piggyback options.
- This device has a wide range of capabilities from home care applications to critical care.
- The pump runs from 1mL/hr up to 999mL/hr, and runs a 1mL/hr KVO at dose end.
- The Abbott Plum XL IV pump is capable of running parenteral (blood) and non-parenteral (enteral) fluids, and may use standard fullfill, partfill, syringe and vial containers
- Dimensions: 13.75"H x 12.2"W x 7.5"D
- Weight: 20 lbs. with batteries
- Delivery Rate Range: 0.1-99.9 ml/hr in 0.1 ml increments; 100-999 ml/hr in 1 ml increments
- Volume to be Infused Range: 0.1-99.9 ml in 0.1 ml increments; 100-9999 ml in 1 ml increments
- KVO Rate: The lower of 1 ml/hr or the primary delivery rate
- Occlusion Range: 10 psig (+5, -2 psig)
- Power Requirements: 100-130 VAC, 47/63 Hz, less than 60W
- Power Cord: Hospital grade AC cord, 10ft long
- Fuses: 1.0 A, 250V, slow blowing
- Batteries: Rechargeable and sealed, lead acid 8V batteries
- Battery Life: A fully charged battery set will provide operating time of approximately 4 hours when all pumping units operate simultaneously at a rate of 125 ml/hr or a cumulative delivery of 1000 ml at any combination of rates and pumping units.
- Battery Recharge: Recharge takes approximately 6 hours when the device is turned off
- AC Power Cord
- Pole Clamp Assy (mounted to device),
- Operator's Guide, Letter of Re-Certification
- 12-Month Warranty on Parts & Labor