Abbott Hospira Plum XL (Macro Only), Recertified
The Abbott Plum XL™ is a dual-line volumetric infusion pump that provides primary, secondary, and piggyback options. This device has a wide range of capabilities from home care applications to critical care. XL™ = Macro Only. XLD™ = Includes Dataport. XLM™ = Includes Micro/Macro
- The pump runs from 1mL/hr up to 999mL/hr, and runs a 1mL/hr KVO at dose end.
- The Abbott Plum XL IV pump is capable of running parenteral (blood) and non-parenteral (enteral) fluids, and may use standard fullfill, partfill, syringe, and vial containers
- Dimensions: Approximately 8.25H x 7.5W x 8.75D inches (including pole clamp)
- Weight: Approximately 7.75 lbs (with battery)
- Power Requirements: 100-130 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, less than 35 W
- Power Cord: Hospital-grade AC cord, 10 feet long, with transparent plug
- Fuses: 0.5 A, 250V, slow-blow
- Battery: Sealed lead-acid rechargeable 8 V battery, internal to infusion system. Accessible for ease of field replacement, with color-coded leads and polarized connector
- Battery Operation: A fully-charged new battery will provide eight hours of operation at 125 ml/ hr. A full recharge takes approximately 16 hours. If the infusion system is turned to OFF/CHARGE, recharge takes approximately eight hours.
- Delivery Rate Range:
- Primary, Secondary Mode: 1 to 999 ml/hr (in 1 ml increments)
- KVO: 1 ml/hr
- Dose Limit Range: 1 to 9999 ml/hr (in 1 ml increments) - Occlusion Range: 10 psig (+5, -2 psig)
Includes: AC Power Cord, Pole Clamp Assy (mounted to device), Operator's Guide, Letter of Re-Certification, 12-Month Warranty on Parts & Labor