ZOLL M Series Monophasic, Recertified
ZOLL® M Series® defibrillators are a family of products to meet your clinical needs from BLS to ALS.
Products range from AED and advisory defibrillators to manual units and Critical CareTransport (CCT) units. Thanks to the consistency built into each and every defibrillator unit, you train once and use everywhere. Standardization has never been so easy. And due to a uniform operating system, moving between the M Series and the R Series is a breeze.
BUILT WITH PATIENTS AND USERS IN MIND
- The smallest, lightest, brightest defibrillator unit in its class makes for easy handling and optimal viewing while the built-in AC power and battery chargerdoesn't add size or weight.
- The ZOLL Uniform Operating System features consistent, straightforward controls; intuitive menus lessen training costs, minimize operator confusion, and reduce the chance for error.
- ZOLL's proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic™ low-energy waveform.
- ZOLL's patented external Pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and better patient tolerance.
- Offers defibrillator event documentation via internal memory, as well as removable PCMIA cards for easy data transfer and archiving. Coupled with CodeNet®, ZOLL's unique PDA-based data management system, the M Series communication capability makes record keeping a breeze.
- A wide variety of defibrillator electrodes and paddles are designed to meet your every need, and pre-connection capability and common connectors help reduce stress in critical situations.
- Now available with Real CPR Help®.
Includes: All accessories needed for operation based on configurations*, Letter of Re-Certification, Operator's Guide, 12-Month Full Warranty on Parts & Labor