Zoll CCT 3 Lead M Series, Refurbished
M-Series CCT, 3-Lead, SPO2, NIBP, CO2
Picture is for illustration only. Unit will be equipped as stated in title above. Many other configurations are available as well.
The smallest, lightest, most advanced defibrillator monitor ever made, with all the capabilities you'll ever need! Only 11 pounds (5kg). Half the weight and a third the size of any unit in its class, the Zoll M Series Defibrillator has everything you need for cardiac resuscitation: fast, easy to use defibrillation using synchronized cardioversion, external pacing, ECG with advanced monitoring, built-in AC or DC power, and an integrated information management system.
- The smallest, lightest, brightest unit in its class makes for easy handling and optimal viewing while the built in power charger and A/C power supply doesn’t add size or weight.
- The ZOLL Uniform Operating System features consistent, straightforward controls; intuitive menus lessen training costs, minimize operator confusion, and reduce the chance for error.
- ZOLL’s proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform with its lower energy and current and the 40-msec Rectilinear Pacing waveform provides superior efficacy while optimizing patient safety.
- ZOLL’s patented external Pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and better patient tolerance.
- The M Series Defbirillator offers event documentation via internal memory, as well as removable (optoinal) PCMIA cards for easy data transfer and archiving. Coupled with Code Net, ZOLL’s unique PDA-based data management system, the M Series communication capability makes record keeping a breeze.
- A wide variety of Zoll electrodes and paddles are designed to meet your every need, and pre-connection capability and common connectors help reduce stress in critical situations.
The Zoll M-series Defibrillator can be configured in a variety of ways: Monophasic waveform, Biphasic waveform, AED mode with Override, Shock Advisory, 3-Lead ECG, 12-Lead Interpretive ECG, Non-invasive Pacing, SPO2 saturation (pulse oximetery), NiBP, EtC02, Multifunction Cables or Integrated Hard Paddles.