Smiths Medical SurgiVet V1030 Hand Held Pulse Oximeter (ea)
SurgiVet® V1030 Hand Held Pulse Oximeter
Built on a foundation of proprietary technology, the new SurgiVet® V1030 Hand Held Pulse Oximeter provides fast, reliable SpO2 pulse rate and pulse signal strength measurements across a full range of patients and helps maintain accurate SpO2 readings during periods of patient motion and when monitoring patients with low perfusion.
- Low perfusion performance
- Motion tolerance
- Pulse amplitude Index (PI) bar-graph indicator to help identify and maintain a good test site
- Quick selection of default alarm limit values by patient type: Cat, Dog, Horse, Factory and Custom
- Large, bright LED display
- Memory storage for up to 99 patients
- Audible and visual alarms
- Multiple power choices
- Three-year warranty
Includes: 5 ft. Oximetry Extension Cable, Reflectance Oximetry Sensor, Universal "Y" Oximetry Sensor, (4) "AA" Batteries, Blue Protective Glove, Operation Manual/Service Manual, Quick Reference Guide, 3-Year Factory Warranty.