Sabratek 3030 Infusion Pump, Recertified
The Sabratek 3030 Infusion Pump provides accurate, safe, & reliable volumetric delivery and can be used in both arterial and venous applications. The Sabratek 3030 is the only pump currently on the market that can be configured on-site by a clinician with the touch of a button to use use standard, soft, straight-line IV administration sets that are manufactured by either Abbott, Baxter, McGaw, or Sabratek.
THE SABRATEK PUMP OFFERS FOUR DELIVERY PROFILES
- Continuous Profile: A continuous delivery of a single flow rate.
- Auto-Ramp Profile: Automatic, linear tapering capabilities
- Intermittent Profile: Delivery of a present # of doses at regular intervals
- 15 Periods Profile: Sequential delivery of up to 15 different rates & volumes
- Dimensions: 5.5"W x 6.25"D x 8"H
- Accepts: standard Abbott, Baxter, McGaw and Sabratek tubing sets
- Flow rate: 1-999 mL/HR
- Power: 110 AC
- Battery: 12V Rechargable
- Battery run time: 6 hrs at 125 mL/HR
- Alarms: Air in Line, Door Open, High Rate, Down Occlusion, Up Occlusion, Hold, Empty Bag, Low Battery, Empty Battery, Infusion Complete and Pump Malfunctions
Includes:AC Power Cord, Drop Sensor (*not used w/sabraset config), Pole Mount Assy (mounted to device), Letter of Re-Certification, Operator's Guide, 12-Month Warranty on Parts & Labor