Ambu® Res-Cue Key (ea)
The Ambu LifeKey is a proven, easy to use, and inexpensive barrier with a one-way valve that prevents direct contact with patient's mouth, nose and face and helps overcome hesitations to start resuscitation.
- The Ambu Res-Cue helps protect rescuer and increases bystander CPR in emergency situations.
- Semi-transparent face shield and one-way valve allow rescuer to visually check for patient's lip color and vomits and help prevent contact with patient's saliva or blood.
- Suitable for both adults and children.
- Elastic ear bands fit over patient's ears to keep the mask in place.
- Standard resuscitation techniques can be used without modification.
- May be carried on a key chain, in a pocket, a small handbag and a first-aid kit.
- Private labeling is available.
- Folded, measures approx. 3 x 2 x 1 cm.
- Made from 100% latex-free material.