Cook Medical Melker Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit (multiple options)
Used for emergency airway access when endotracheal intubation cannot be performed. Supplied sterile in peel-open packages. Intended for one-time use.
- Airway access is achieved utilizing percutaneous entry (Seldinger) technique via the cricothyroid membrane.
- Subsequent dilation of the tract and tracheal entrance site permits passage of the emergency airway.
- Airway catheter is radiopaque and has standard 15 mm connector
- Dilators are preinserted into airway catheters
COMPONENTS: • Introducer needle • PTFE catheter introducer needle • Syringe • Scalpel • Wire guide • Curved dilator • Airway catheter • Trach tape
- (1) Introducer needle
- (1) PTFE catheter introducer needle
- (1) Syringe
- (1) Scalpel
- (1) Wire guide
- (1) Curved dilator
- (1) Airway catheter
- (1) Trach tape