Medex Medfusion 2001, Recertified
The Smiths Medical / Medex Medfusion® 2001 Syringe Pump is an ambulatory syringe pump that runs on either AC current or on rechargeable internal batteries (on-screen voltage test is available). It accepts a broad range of syringe brands and sizes, and has automatic sensing of syringe size. The Medfusion® 2001 has no bolus function, but it can be programmed for continuous, auto or manual intermittent, or Volume/Time infusions. It is recommended for intravenous or arterial infusions of blood, lipids, fluids, antibiotic, and any medication requiring precisely-controlled infusion rates, including epidural infusions. The pumps have 4-position variable occlusion settings.
A custom program mode allows preselection of certain modes and parameters, which can then be locked-out by the programming clinician to limit program access. The syringe manufacturer can also be custom-programmed if not using a syringe by BD, Monoject, Abbott (50cc only), or Terumo. It is also indicated for use with BD glass syringes (1, 3, 5, or 10cc sizes). In addition, software version 1.4A of the 2001 can also use all Braun syringe, 10 and 50cc syringes by Fresenius, and 50cc Perfusor syringes.
The Medfusion® 2001 can also be pole-mounted, using the pole clamp included with the pump. It has an easy-to-read LCD screen with LED alarm and function lights. Accuracy is ± 3 %, excluding variations in syringe accuracies.
- Extremely accurate and durable with every delivery program
- Syringe mounted on the side and the pump can be mounted on the cage or laid on the bench top in almost any position
- Ambulatory syringe pumps that run on either AC current or rechargeable internal batteries
- Accepts a broad range of syringe brands and sizes and it has automatic sensing of syringe size
- Overall Size: 4.5" W X 3.0" H X 7.5" L
- Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Accuracy: ± 3%, excluding syringe variations
- Infusion Modes: Continuous, Volume Over Time, Intermittent Auto, Intermittent Manual
- Flow Rate: 00.01 to 378.0 ml per hour dependent upon syringe size selected
- Syringe Selection: Becton-Dickinson (B-D)® 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60 ml
- Monoject® 1, 3, 6, 12, 20, 35, 60 ml
- Terumo® 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60 ml
- Automatically senses syringe size except for B-D 1 cc Luer-lock syringe
- Syringe Fill Volume: All syringe sizes will fill to maximum stated volumes
- Power: AC95-135V; 60 Hz DC-Internal rechargeable batteries International voltage available
- Recharge Time: With Pump Off: 16 hours
- Battery Capacity: 16 hr charge will operate the pump for at least 10 hrs at 5.0 ml per/hr with a 60 ml syringe
- Total Volume Delivered: 000.00 to 999.99 ml increments of 0.01 ml
- Volume Limit: 00.00 to maximum capacity of syringe size (with minimum Programmable volume of 0.05 ml increments of 0.01 ml.
- KVO: 0.1 to 9.9 ml per hour in increments of 0.1 ml (cannot exceed primary rate)
- AC Charger
- Pole Clamp Assy
- Letter of Re-Certification
- Operator's Guide
- 12-Month Warranty on Parts & Labor