Meret® BRUUT™ CGA870 All Brass O2 Regulators (multiple options)
MERET® all-brass BRUUT™ oxygen regulators incorporate the latest in regulator technology to deliver the highest level of safety, reliability, durability, and precision flow. BRUUT™ unibody regulators are constructed from high strength solid 360 brass with brass internal high pressure flow components for added strength and safe operation. BRUUT™ regulators are laser-etched with a corrosion resistant chrome plated finish for additional protection from the elements.
This 0-25 LPM adjustable EMS all brass click style regulator uses a CGA870 connection with a barb outlet and operates at 50 PSI. At just under 5" inches in body length this regulator is extremely compact and durable. This regulator can be set to OFF, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 15, or 25 LPM. All flow rate indicators are labeled in decimals for easy reading. The regulator is chrome plated and includes an impact resistant gauge with gauge cover. Regulators are individually calibrated and tested 100% for flow and leak. Meets or exceeds accuracy standards for ASTM and CGA. ASTM G175, ISO 13085, ISO 9001:2000.
- Solid and safe, robust all brass construction
- Solid t-handle with “C” ring retainer
- Chrome plated for superior protection in challenging environments
- UL listed low profile impact resistant pressure gauge
- FDA recommended brass-viton sealer washer
- Sintered 40 micron triple inlet filter
- Durable universal barbed outlet
- Optional PTO ¼ NPT threaded DISS outlets with check valves operate > 170 LPM @ 3000 PSI
- 12 Position precision flow +/- 10% of flow setting
- Serialized regulator identification
- Laser etched identification markings
- Blue anodized aluminum flow control knob
- 5 year warranty
Product Dimensions: 6" x 3.5" x 3.5"
Product Weight: 1 lbs 10 oz