Ambu Perfit Collar, Short
Ambu Perfit Extrication Collar, Short (Size 4)
All Ambu Extrication Collars have the following features:
- Ambu collars are fully disposable. You no longer have to worry about collars being returned to the source of origin and cross contamination issues are avoided.
- Ambu collars come with pre-shaped flip-chin piece to ensure they can be stored completely flat. Furthermore the flip-chin piece facilitates intubation and removal of vomit from a patient's mount.
- One-Piece extication collar simplifies application and at the same time there are no extra pieces that can get lost
- Nasal cannula holders are located on the collar body to secure the oxygen tubes (except for infant)
- All collars are radiotranslucent, CAT & MRI compatible and come with ventilated posterior shell for fluid drainage and a large hole for easy access. All of these features allow for patient examinations to take place safetly without removing the collar.