AMBU® Infant BVM w/ Manometer
Item Number: AMB540212030
Condition: Bag Valve MasksNewPediatric O2 Supplies
The Ambu SPUR II (Single Patient Use Resuscitator) is designed for manual ventilation of neonates through to adults.
- Ambu SPUR II is the only resuscitator that is made from a SEBS material instead of PVC. This classifies Ambu SPUR II as environmentally safe and fully disposable, thus eliminating all risks of cross contamination. Simple is good. But simpler is better. Our unique single-shutter valve has proven its reliability over two decades of emergency and hospital use. The crystal clear valve housing provides an unimpeded view of the valve operation, and the slim design makes it easier to view the mask. The Ambu SPUR II provides users with exceptional tactile and visual feedback during resuscitation. The bag is highly responsive, with minimal mechanical resistance – some even says it’s a natural extension of the hand.
- Our convenient handle makes it easier hold the unit and to ventilate a patient with just one hand if necessary. And our characteristic design provides optimum stroke volume with perfect recoil – yet is smaller and lighter than most other disposable units.
- The Ambu SPUR II also features a unique shape that is small and easy to hold, yet provides optimum stroke volumes with just one hand. The bag itself is thin and responsive and our SafeGrip™ surface ensures that the Ambu SPUR II can be firmly squeezed.
- A stiff and heavy bag can quickly cause muscle cramps and shoulder pain. That’s why the Ambu SPUR II is our lightest, most flexible unit ever. And the built-in handle makes it easier to hold and operate, even if the user has very small hands.
- All Ambu SPUR IIs are equipped with a medication port that allows quick medication delivery.
- Adult and pediatric sizes have a soft splashguard for user safety and all pediatric and infant sizes are equipped with an override vale system that helps prevent giving to high pressure into the patient’s lungs.
- Ambu SPUR II represents a complete family of resuscitators, including infant, pediatric and adult sizes. And with a choice of six mask sizes, open and closed reservoirs, plus a range of optional equipment.
- All Ambu SPUR II resuscitators come in individual, resealable plastic carrying bags, complete with one or more masks and any special accessories. The bags themselves are color-coded for fast identification of infant, pediatric, and adult sizes.
- The Ambu SPUR II adult, pediatric and infant versions delivers one hand stroke volumes of 800 ml (1100 ml with two hands), 450 ml and 150 ml, respectively.
- Ambu SPUR II is made from a fully disposable environmentally safe SEBS material.
- Ambu SPUR II, pediatric, body weight of 22-66 lbs (1 - 10 years)
- Bag reservoir volumes are adult approx. 2600 ml, pediatric approx. 2600 ml and infant approx. 300 ml.
- Standard tube reservoir volumes are adult approx. 393 ml, pediatric approx. 393 ml and infant approx. 100 ml.
- 12 pcs/case